Pumpkin season is in full swing! To make the most of the time through which this vegetable is available, we suggest 5 tasty dishes that will bring out all its aroma. We invite you to cook and wish you delicious!
- 1 kg of Hokkaido pumpkin
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- ½ onion
- garlic clove
- 3-4 tablespoons of chopped parsley or cilantro
- pinch of chili flakes
- black pepper
- lemon juice
- sesame seeds
- 5 teaspoons of tahini (optional).
- Cut the pumpkin into quarters, remove the seeds, and place the flesh on a baking sheet. Drizzle with oil, salt and place in an oven preheated to 220 degrees for 45 minutes.
- Chop onion and garlic and fry in oil.When they brown, add chili.
- Blend the roasted pumpkin with the oil and tahini paste. Add the fried onions and garlic, salt, pepper and lemon juice to taste.
- Transfer the paste to a bowl, drizzle with olive oil and sprinkle generously with cilantro or parsley and sesame seeds.
Pumpkin and vegetable casserole
- a bit of cream
- cream cheese.
- Peel the onion, cut it into small cubes and fry it in a little oil.
- Peel and dice the rest of the vegetables and put them in an ovenproof dish together with the onions.
- Pour egg mixed with cream over the vegetables.
- Bake the casserole in an oven preheated to 180 degrees for 30 minutes.
- After removing from the oven, sprinkle the casserole with grated cheese.
- 4 tablespoons of flour
- half a cup of milk
- sour cream.
- Grate the pumpkin to get about half a cup of fresh flesh.
- Add 4 tablespoons of flour and half a cup of milk to the flesh.
- Add an egg and salt and pepper to taste
- Fry the pancakes in a frying pan on both sides. After transferring them to a plate, you can top them with sour cream.
- Cut the pumpkin into strips.
- Dry the sliced pumpkin in the oven at 60 degrees for 3 hours. The finished chips are recommended to eat alone or with cheese dip.
- 2.5 kg of peeled pumpkin
- 1 kg of apples
- 4 liters of water
- 20 g of yeast
- 1 kg of sugar.
- Peel the pumpkin and cut it into smaller pieces.
- Wash the apples, cut them into smaller pieces and cut out the seed nests.
- Grind the pumpkin and apples in a meat grinder.
- Pour 3 liters of boiling water over the ground apples and pumpkin in a squishy bowl. Cool, squeeze out the juice and add 20 g of yeast.
- Boil the water with sugar, cool it and add it to the squash. Allow to ferment.
- When the gas bubbles stop flowing and the yeast and scum sink to the bottom, pour the wine into bottles and cork it.
- If the wine becomes cloudy, pour it again into other bottles. Drink only after it has fully clarified.
main photo: unsplash.com/Kerde Severin